Monday

Walk a mile in someone else´s shoes?? No thanks.

So the time has come to write on the blog again and today I am venting my anger.

I'm sure you have all heard the saying... walk a mile in someone else's shoes... well I have been told I need to do this.

Apparently, having a lot of nice shoes makes you a target for ridicule. I was asked why I need so many shoes, and would one pair not satisfy my needs? Maybe I should try just having one pair of good shoes and a few others for comfort.

Well my long answer is ... no, why should I have to give up something that I love because someone else does not.

I don´t like the jacket that my boyfriend wears everyday, but I don´t make him take it off. It is his and he can do with it what he likes.

They are mine, I brought them and I will wear them whenever I want.


My short answer is... no.

1 comment:

Charlotte Robinson said...

don't give up your love for shoes for anyone!
it doesn't matter how many you have - they are yours and thats what counts!
i just don't know how you will fit them all in your suitcase!! :D
xXx